Hey, I'm Bethany Broderick, and I have always been passionate about the way people communicate. I recently graduated with my master's degree in technical and professional communication from Auburn University, and I currently work at Point University as electronic communication specialist. I provide high-quality services to not-for-profit and higher education organizations, including web design and development; writing and editing; content and social media management; and document design.
I have worked with a variety of nonprofits and churches, such as
- developing electronic curriculum for Goodwill Career Centers,
- designing a website for Wilsonville Baptist Church,
- writing a grant for BigHouse Foundation, and
- managing social media for the Lee County Humane Society.
I also have a wealth of experience working in higher education, through
- designing websites,
- writing magazine and web articles, and
- editing promotional materials.
With my experience and skill set, I can serve whatever communications needs you may have.